Friday

My first Christmas card of 2021


 


Happy Friday friends! May I present to you my first Christmas card of 2021? *winks*


Gotta say that the bulk of the card was already done by someone else. The Christmas tree with the pressies along with all the cute shaker bits were part of a pocket letter I got years ago. It was stitched up so beautifully that it did not make sense to take it apart. So I added a coordinating patterned paper to cardstock and just glued the whole pocket on top of it. Even the matching washi tape was part of that happy mail. But I did add a ribbon tab and a gift bow to make it a little more me? *LOL*

Well, I did get off my lazy butt to use a corner rounder...that's effort! Hahaha!


I think this turned out quite pretty. And will be making someone else happy this Christmas. Gotta make sure that I don't send it back to the person who sent me the pocket letter though.....that would be embarrassing. Hehehe..

Enjoy your weekend friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow- look at you! Very nice. Now to store it in a place where you can find it when December comes around.

Lynn said...

I think it's fun to send an upcycled card back to the person who gave you some of the parts. My sister and I often go back and forth redesigning the same card/gift box. How cheap is that? I do like what you did with the Xmas card.

Lizzyc said...

Oh come on!!! I am not that organized... hehe.. wait until december the 1st at least before I start to panic and make chrissy cards!!!! but it does look lovely!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It