Tuesday

This week's quick card to match a previously decorated envelope



 So I decided to challenge myself to make a card to match a previously decorated envelope. *dramatic music plays in the background*


Actually I didn't have any of the same elements of the previously decorated envelope so I added the same patterned paper design to the back of the envelope to tie the two together.


I think the butterflies and flowers kind of make them look intentionally coordinated but different? *LOL*


What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'd never guess they weren't made at the same time to be used together. They complement each other perfectly.

Lynn said...

You really did a super job of coordinating the card and envelope. No one would have thought it wasn't originally a set.

Lizzyc said...

They both look great...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It