Thursday

This week's postal-friendly decorated upcycled box



 I had so much fun with this week's postal-friendly decorated upcycled box....check out those cute birdies! :)


I started with this sweet pink cardboard box.


So I decided to play with pastel colours....



Because the brand name was all over the sides of the box, I decorated the side panels with a coordinating patterned paper as well.


I think this box turned out pretty lovely with the pinks and greens.....what do you think?

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty! Birds + pink reminds me of Julie. :):):)

Lynn said...

Pink and green are two of my favorite color combos. You box looks super, all dressed up. What an upcycle!

Lizzyc said...

So pretty.. love the flamingo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It