Thursday

Another week of mixed media eye drawings for #the100dayproject


 


So I've been really enjoying my watercolours lately...as evidenced by the entire week of eye drawings so far. I love the translucency of the colours as you layer them. Of course, I tend to go overboard with them and then try to "save" the eye drawing with coloured pencils. *LOL*

Meet 62/100.


Not sure about the brows for 63/100.


Okay I'm really into this shade of pink...64/100.


The side eye for 65/100.


Went for the unblended look for 66/100.


So I was really heavy-handed with the layering of the watercolours...and had to venture into the dark side for 67/100.


And today's brooding eye 68/100.

I think I'm getting better at the brow game? What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

The green side eye. And the dark eye. WOW.

Lizzyc said...

You do an amazing eye and brow.. I am in awe!!

nelsonbl222 said...

The brooding eye was stunning in my opinion. Very nice work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It