Tuesday

The one about the ONE perfect bao *winks*


 


So the last time I attempted to make steamed baos was last year. And last month I decided to try to make them again, certain that after watching numerous videos on how to create the folds on the bao and steam them to perfection, I could do it. *encouraging music plays in the background*


May I present to you my ONE and only PERFECT bao out of the 20 I made? . Yep, it was so rare and special that apparently an entire layout praising its beauty was needed. *LOL*


And I saw you checking out her "ugly" sisters. *winks*Actually they looked pretty okay when I placed them in the steamer but I stretched the dough too thin so you could see the meat filling on the sides once they were out of the steamer.

They were pretty tasty though...and I'm lucky that my family will not complain about ugly food as long as the food is yummy. We had these for dinner with a fresh veggie and fruit salad. :)


I had so much fun using the bits and bobs in my stash. You know that I'm more a maximalist than a minimalist. *hehehe*


Playing along with More Than Words.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I can see why you made an entire layout about your PERFECT bao! WOW! (And I think her ugly sisters look amazing too.) And speaking of amazing, the layout you made is so beautiful! I love your creative and gorgeous take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Cindy deRosier said...

If you hadn't shown us the ugly sisters, we would have thought you were a bao master, lol. They're not all that ugly- they look delicious. And I'm glad to see you embracing your maximalist self. :)

Vidhi Jadeja said...

Beautiful. Love the layout and all details. amazing work. Thank you for joining us at MTW.

Lynn said...

Love the story that went along with the very cool layout. Your posts always so cleverly weave photos with an engaging story.

Kropki i Kreski said...

Beautifu! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun design! I love how you combine elements. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Jinal Savla Gangar said...

Nice, exclusive! Thank you for joining us at MORE THAN WORDS challenge... with much love, Jinal Savla <3

IdlePleasures said...

What a fun and perfect story to dedicate a whole layout to! Love it! Fun, whimsical and totally stunning. Soooo many details!

Ragozina Olga said...

SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for joining us at
MORE THAN WORDS challenge
Olya Ragozina***

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

This is such a beautiful take on our April challenge. Love the story behind your photos. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It