Monday

My birthday celebration 2021


 


So this was my birthday celebration with the extended family. 


Yep. No fancy food. Just a store-bought birthday cake courtesy of my sister. It was a really good cake though. :)


Photos were taken with my sister's new fancy Samsung foldable phone...apparently in the "look 10 years younger" mode. I know, I look 18 again! *winks*


At least I made it to ONE family photo this year...*triumphant music plays in the background* Most of the time I didn't' make the cut because I was cross-eyed, wasn't looking at the camera or just had my eyes closed. Life is too short to have ugly photos of yourself in scrapbook albums. *LOL*

Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

You DO look 18! Spill it - how old are you really?! Very glad to see you in the group photo.

Lynn said...

Oh you look lovely and reallllly young. I want your secret. That's a great layout too! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It