Tuesday

The one about the 2 birthdays in 1 party


 


So nephew #3 and the niece's birthdays are just 6 days apart so this year I did a 2 birthdays in 1 party. 


And yes, I baked 2 cakes. We also had pizza and chicken wings...you know, food that kids love. *winks*


Check out my new hand signage prop (my sister's hand...*LOL*).


Yep...working on my chipboard stash now. How did I amass so much chipboard? I only designed for 2 companies who made chipboard...and that was years ago! ;)



Having a little play with hearts. :)



Playing along with Stick It Down.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the celebratory owl and all the little bits. And LOL about your sister's disembodied hand!

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Thanks so much for playing along at Stick it Down. I love all the textures and use of hearts and elements and the colors are such a soft palette. Sherry ~DT

Lizzyc said...

Lovely! I love how the hearts tie it all together!

Melissa Hill said...

Great photos and embellishing! Love the wood hearts. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

Antonia said...

Very pretty layout! I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for crafting along with us at Stick It Down!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I love all the little ephemera details! Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Stick it Down DT

Ashley H said...

Those cakes look amazing & how did you color your chipboard? The slight ombre is just beautiful!

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Such a lovely page and those hearts all over screams LOVE. Hope to see more of your work. ~Sherry DT

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It