Monday

Make Stuff Monday - bottle makeover


 


Today's Make Stuff Monday is a bottle makeover...which I intend to use as a photo prop...an addition to my "signage" collection for family photos. *winks*


I started with this red sake bottle....and blinded it up with some patterned paper, lace and pearl trim.


And finished off with a bow and cute birdie on a plastic garden stick. I could add some actual flowers in the bottle or make some interchangeable signs to slot in for the appropriate occasion. I love my existing signages but sometimes people don't hold the props correctly and ruin the picture. A prop on the table next to the food will mitigate the problem. *LOL*

Happy week ahead friends!

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice! Looking forward to seeing it in upcoming photos.

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic.. what a pretty colored bottle..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It