Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - a day in the mess of my desk


 


Happy mid-week friends! Just wanted to share a real-time snapshot of my messy desk. Yep...it's either piles of paper and embellishments OR paints, water containers, brushes and coloured pencils. OR both. I've tried to be more neat and organised but this works better for me because I can process something else when one project is drying. Plus I created the right conditions for "happy accidents" to happen. *LOL*

What about you? Do you work on ONE project to completion at a time or work on a few projects at varying stages of completion?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

I'm messy sometimes, a lot of times (LOL), but I try not to be because clean-up becomes such a chore!

Suman Pandit said...

I work on various projects in all stages of 'incompletion' :D

Cindy deRosier said...

I always have multiple projects in progress. Usually at least one is on the floor.

Lizzyc said...

Oh I work in a messy area too.. just cant seem to keep it tidy... and usually i work on one thing at a time.. although lately I havent been creating much.. just been busy with family things going on.... :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It