Thursday

This might be a week of tired-looking eyes...*winks*


 


So I have been drawing and painting my mixed media eyes for #the100dayproject at the end of each day, after I've showered...as the LAST thing to do before bed.  No matter how tired I was and how much I wanted to push it to the next day, I persevered. Because I worked so hard to get all caught up and I don't want to fall behind again. *Go me! High fives all around* :)

I present to you...a week of tired-looking eyes...first up 56/100.


And 57/100.


Okay, this one (58/100) I actually got done in daytime (it was a Sunday) so it is less tired-looking. *LOL*



Back to tired-looking...59/100.


Okay 60/100 might actually be scary-looking.


61/100 was actually done in daylight, before dinner. So I got out my pastels for the base sketch, sprayed fixative, then finished with markers, pens and coloured pencils.


And 62/100 was completed just before I wrote this blog post. I took the afternoon off and went for a facial and massage (first in 15 months!) so I was pretty chill :)

Happy Easter weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I literally yawned looking at the last one! Awesome drawings - so realistic.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It