Monday

Make Stuff Monday - this week's upcycled decorated paper bag


 


Last week I got some happy mail and you know how I just had to start using them right away. *winks*


Like on this paper bag from my undecorated paper bag stash. :)


This came together fairly quickly...I just built on the decorated cluster by adding a doily mat, a ribbon tab, a metallic paper clip, washi tape, bling and a patterned paper base with gold glittery bits. 


And finished with a spritz or two or three (hehehe) of gold mist and a ribbon bow. :)

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

How did you resist the temptation to cover the bag with masking tape and then decorate that? That's totally what I would have done, lol.

Lizzyc said...

You just cant resist a blank bag to cover can you! hehe.. this looks marvellous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It