Tuesday

Another week, another super quick decorated paper bag


 


This year I'll be working on some simple decorated paper bags because:

1. My stash of undecorated paper bag is HUGE.

2. It will be much easier for storage.

3. Most of my decorated paper bags are too "fancy" for quick gifts to non-creative recipients (who may not appreciate the effort).


This week's quick decorated paper incorporated a piece of patterned paper, reused packaging ribbon for bag handles, trim that I made for a previous project (end of life for that project but I kept what I could to repurpose for other projects), a piece of decorative chipboard and gold mist (for a lovely and subtle all-over sparkle). Not too shabby for a non-creative recipient and it didn't take much time at all. :)

What about you? Do you gift your more fancy projects to people who might appreciate it a little more? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

This is very restrained! I like it. Yes, my labor-intensive projects go only to people who will appreciate them.

Lynn said...

I totally agree with your decision to limit decorations on your gift bags and give the really fancy ones to those who will appreciate the time and effort you put in them. I have lately started making simple cards for the ones I'm sure toss them into the trash after reading the message. For fellow crafters, I make the labor intensive ones that will probably be saved or at least recycled. I think your bag is simple but elegant with the gold sheen. Really nice!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It