Thursday

Sharing the next lot of mixed media floral pieces from #the100dayproject


 

21/100

Every year I tell myself not to get behind in #the100dayproject because it's quite stressful to play catch-up while still trying to work on your daily piece. And yet, here we are again. 


22/100

Of course, there's the added "stress" of using different mediums, styles and composition to really stretch my creativity. *winks*

23/100

The struggle. *sad music plays in the background* This piece had so many layers of paint/wet media on it because the gal refused to "waste" paper. *LOL*

24/100

I wanted to work with a limited colour palette but this one is missing a focal point....

25/100

Tried the ink and wash technique in reverse because I didn't feel like adding more colour layers to the flowers. This was surprising quick. Must revisit this technique again.

26/100

Of course I had to do the "bokeh" effect...super fun!


27/100

Finally got my gouache set out to play!


28/100

Had to paint some cherry blossoms after seeing them last week...:)

29/100

Really got into the pinks.

30/100

Rounding out the lot with some bright bold blooms.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

25/100 and 26/100 are my favorites!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE #25!

Lizzyc said...

Wow these look great.. I really like the one with the black outlining.. #25..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It