Tuesday

More abstract florals for #the100dayproject


4/100

 So I was on a roll and painted 3 abstract florals for #the100dayproject! Still behind but slowly but surely catching up! *high fives all around*

5/100

It was really lovely to paint in natural daylight from my desk by the window (plants have been relocated so I have the whole desk to myself..yay!)

6/100

Are these the best abstract florals I've ever painted? Far from it. Hard to get masterpieces done in 10-20 minutes...*winks*

But am I getting some "me" time? Am I getting the momentum going? Am I having fun? 

A resounding "YES"!

So bear with me friends as I try to find my abstract floral style in #the100dayproject2022. Expect to see the ugly, the decent and some extraordinary ones (gotta have some confidence...hehehe).


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

#6 is my fave. It must be nice having the whole desk and working on a larger space now.

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for Nursing Writing Services? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.whatsapp us:+1-(951)-468-9855

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It