Friday

Friday's florals - my pieces for #the100dayproject


 

11/100

Well my friends, this gal is still wayyyyyyy behind in her paintings for #the100dayproject but she is still persevering....*wipes off sweat from forehead*

Yep, despite the need to play serious catch-up, she even tried a still-life painting of tulips. Clearly, she was fluffing over it too long because you can see that the petals have already fallen off the flowers. *LOL*

12/100

Seriously though,  I was tempted just re-do some of my previous paintings with slight modifications in colour and composition to close the gap since I'm about 12 days behind. But I really wanted to push myself to try different styles and art mediums.

13/100

I have a tendency to go for the blurry look when I've made "mistakes" and can't lift the colour off. *winks*

14.100

If you are wondering..."Wow, this girl really likes red flowers..." ...actually it's because I always paint with leftover paint on my palette (you know I hate to waste stuff).

Anyway, 14 mixed media blooms in and I'm still exploring my style options. But I'm seriously loving the Koi watercolour markers. I've had them for years and never used them. So glad I started. Now, I might just need more colours. *dramatic music plays in the background*



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Pretty! I really like the tulips. Koi stuff is awesome - I say yes to more colors for you!

Lynn said...

My favorite one is 12/100.

Lizzyc said...

I like 13.. pretty bright and looks good! Keep creating!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It