Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated notebook


 


In today's Make Stuff Monday, I'm sharing a quick decorated notebook. Just found a stack of unadorned notebooks that needed some "love". *winks*


I went for a muted colour palette because I really wanted to incorporate this gal (from recent happy mail). :)

I wanted to use the "Our all-time favourites" sentiment (from coffee packaging) so I added a strip of black washi tape at the base of the notebook to create a cohesive look. :)


Happy week ahead friends! :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

The neutral color palette on this notebook is wonderful. I think the look is charming ad chic.

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great!

Lizzyc said...

Looks great, very feminine!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It