Friday

Happy birthday to me - how about some cherry blossoms to celebrate?


 


It's officially my birthday today (even though I've been celebrating since the start of the month...hehehe). Yesterday I went to Gardens by the Bay because it's Sakura season featuring Tokidoki!:)












Everything was so sweet-smelling and pretty. I love cherry blossoms! 

It was pretty crowded but I did my best to take photos without strangers in them so that I could share them with you. Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Happy Birthday to you! You cannot celebrate too much in my opinion.. gorgeous flowers.. amazing place!!

Lynn said...

Lovely photos! Wish I was there too. Happy Birthday!

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous photos! What a great way to spend your day. Happy birthday!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It