Thursday

Incoming- Happy mail!


 


Hello friends! Just wanted to share some incoming happy mail from my sweet friend Lizzy in Australia. :)


She's the queen of packing goodies really flat. Look what I uncovered once I untied the ribbon! Can't wait to play! :)


She also gifted me some Aussie organic makeup. :) And interestingly enough, this package arrived on my Chinese birthday (based on the Lunar calendar) so I was "allowed" to open it. 

P/s: Did I celebrate my Chinese birthday? Of course I did! Any excuse to have cake! *LOL*

When you can't decide on 1 flavour, you can have two! *winks*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Enjoy your goodies! And Happy Chinese birthday! Two slices of cake sounds perfect to me. :)

Lynn said...

Yay! Two cakes for the birthday girl! I also recently celebrated a birthday but I had only one cake, but it was sooooooo good! Hope you have a wonderful year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It