Wednesday

This week's decorated paper bag project is a "scene" from the past


 


This week's decorated paper bag project is a "scene" from the past...back when I was doing my sketch practice at a cafe, totally zoned out of the hustle and bustle of my surroundings. 


It took a while to "not care about what passers-by thought about my sketches" and just enjoy the process. I miss my alone time sipping my cuppa and unleashing my creativity.


Life is so different now. If I can't get creative time in the morning, I pretty much won't paint/draw for that day. I'm just too exhausted by the end of the day. 

So these days I work on fewer projects but I try to vary them to stretch my creativity and use up my existing stash.

And hoard less. This was a paper bag I was holding on to. It was for a local scrapbooking store that I used to design for. Which closed down in 2018. *LOL*

I think this decorated paper bag turned out quite lovely (aka I got a lot of stash on it...*winks*).


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

What a great idea for a decorated bag. Love the scene idea.

Lynn said...

Gosh, I think this is one of your best decorated bags that you've ever posted. I really admire the total look...great colors, images, and layout! Thanks for sharing!

Lizzyc said...

Lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It