Friday

Workspace Friday - plans for March


 

Today's desk view


As you know, March is my fave month of the year because it's my birthday month! *high fives to all the March babies* And of course, I have plans for March! 

Like revamping my craft area to make it more efficient, changing up my gallery wall to reflect my current obsession (abstract florals). getting all caught up with #the100dayproject and finally get going with my goals for 2022. Yep, better late than never! *LOL*

What are your plans for March?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Cindy deRosier said...

March birthdays are the best! I'm celebrating 50 this weekend and I am SO excited!

Looking forward to seeing your gallery wall makeover.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It