Monday

Mixed Media Monday - more abstract florals for #the100dayproject


 

7/100

So playing catch-up on #the100dayproject is hard to do. I'm just trying to paint in-between little pockets of time I do have. But I really like bold abstractions...which are fast to do. 



8/100

When I try to go soft and sweet, it doesn't really work for me.. *winks*


9/100

And when I really fluff around with the details, it gets progressively worse. *LOL*

10/100

Messy with bold colours is what I like and what feels natural to me.

P/s: Happy week ahead friends! :)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I think it's interesting how varied your daily florals have been. With the eyes, you played with color a bit, but ultimately each was very similar to the last. Your flowers look like they could have been done by different people. I'm looking forward to seeing how they look after another 50 days or so.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It