Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - sharing my floral pieces from #the100dayproject


 

15/100

Okay friends. Your gal is experimenting and exploring her creative floral expression techniques. Some are laughingly bad but I will still share them (so that nobody does the same...*LOL*)

16/100

I actually like this but blue is really hard to photograph.

17/100

This one had some serious stem issues.

18/100

Which was why I omitted them from this piece. *winks*

19/100

Decided to leave the safety of watercolours as a base and explore other mediums.

20/100


This is actually my fave of the lot. I love the mix of colours and the scribbly/sketchy look. And I'm back in love with my Liquitex acrylic inks. :)

There you have it. My progress over the past weekend. What do you think?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

#20 is really interesting! I hope to see your other craft materials appear in your florals.

Lynn said...

I think you are right that the last one is the best.

Lizzyc said...

I think they all look amazing, and yes I do like the last one the most..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It