Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated mish mash box


 


Sometimes when you haven't done something for a long time,  it takes you a while to get back into the groove. Which is my excuse for this week's Make Stuff Monday - a decorated mist mash box which takes eclectic to a whole new level...of messiness. *LOL*


I started with this lovely sturdy box that I've had in my possession for the last year. 


I had my box of scraps with me and just added more and more stuff to my "cluster". *winks*


I couldn't decide if I wanted to go the vintage route or the cutesy one...so I just went with both! Hehehe...


So the end product is a mash mash of patterns on patterns, lots of colours and contrasting styles. :)

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

It's like an I-Spy. The more I look, the more I find!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It