Thursday

A few more mixed media florals for the week


 

54/100

The problem with having caught up with my paintings for #the100dayproject is that while I've been painting every day, every piece seems to need a little "more" so I'm actually behind in posting because of "perfectionism". *LOL*

But I've really been exploring my options...do you think I'm an ink and wash kind of girl? 



55/100

Or should I go to loose and abstract route?


56/100

Perhaps I should explore the watercolour and coloured pencil combo? I really like the scribbly textured look the pencils give.
57/100

Got to say I LOVE using my white gel pen to add details that got lost in the paint.

Which style do you think is more "me"?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

They're all you! That's part of the fun of reading your blog. Your style is not ridiculously narrow.

Lynn said...

#54 and #55 are the two that I like the most. It's interesting to see what you do with different media. Keep sharing your work with blogland. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It