Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - super quick decorated notebook


 


Hello friends! How have you been? Life has been busy as always....and your gal is making the best out of the situation. Still working on those florals paintings and simple paper projects in the little pockets of available time. Being short on time means less fluffing around and more decisiveness in just adhering stuff and making it "work"...or you know, somewhat work. *LOL*

Like this quick decorated notebook. Not quite sure about my patterned paper choices here...*winks* but pretty happy to get some scrap pieces used up. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice!

Lynn said...

You are definitely on a roll despite your shortage of time. I like this decorated project just as much as the last one...and I REALLY liked the last one. I don't know how you do what you do but it is inspiring and deliciously creative. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It