Thursday

My day...in food pics


 

Well friends, today I'm sharing my day...in food pics. :)

First up: 6.55am - egg mayo on sourdough toast for nephew #1's brekkie. (Yep..he was waiting beside me for me to be done taking the photo so he could eat it. *winks*)


Then I worked on some pickled veggies. These two bottles are pickled white radishes. My first go at these. They were super easy to make. Hope they are good.


These two bottles are pickled cabbage with carrots. A lot more effort required...had to salt the veggies for an hour, rinse them off and squeeze off the excess water. Quite labour-intensive. But totally worth the time. My second go at these. I added more garlic and chilli to up the spicy factor because my first batch was quite mild. :)


Next I took a break and had a hand-brewed coffee made by my sister.


For lunch we had stir-fried pork loin in dark soy sauce.



And fried bean curd in fermented bean sauce.



And a veggie stir-fry.


Since we had some leftovers from lunch, I just steamed some cod fish (Cantonese style).


And cooked another mixed veggie dish.

And that my friends is my day...in food pics. :)

Tell me about your day.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks good! I haven't had enough day yet to tell you about it, lol. School dropoff, working, and now checking blogs.

Lynn said...

Your meals look healthy and delicious. I'm embarrassed to show you what I eat in a day. I did make some healthy sweet potato scones which I will show in a post someday soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It