Thursday

Pattern-mixing on a layout


 


Wow...this is like my first layout in 2 months! The photos are piling up...on my phone! *winks*



Of course, the first order of things is to have fun with pattern-mixing. :)


I had fun pictures to work with...mum had her sister and cousin come visit her and they were wearing patterns! :)


Since I have been working on smaller projects of late, this bigger format really allowed me to layer on the embellishments (and use up my stash!).


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice to see a layout again! It's been awhile. Good thing the photos are digital and not literally piling up.

Caroline Rundby said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's get sketchy!

Tammy Folk said...

I love, love, love this!! It's soooo bright and colorful, and made me smile immediately! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us this month @ Let's Get Sketchy!

Maud's Creations said...

Love the colours Yvonne . Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us this month at Lets Get Sketchy DT Maureem

Brenshevia said...

Beautifully done! thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS. 😀😁

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic.. love the shades of blue/green and great photos too..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It