Tuesday

Tuesday's decorated gift bag


 


Progress has been slow but I'm working on the unadorned paper bag collection....the target is at least ONE each week. And given that most COVID 19 restrictions have been lifted (except indoor mask-wearing) as of today *high fives all around*, I can actually start filling my gift bags up and giving them to actual people in my life! *happy music plays in the background* :)


I started with this gift bag.


As usual, just a mash mash of random stuff...bits from happy mail and stuff from my stash. :)


This came together fairly quickly because the main patterned paper has gold glittered bits so it didn't need a lot of embellishments to "dress it up".


Happy Tuesday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Glad to hear your restrictions are lifted! How fun to deliver your decorated gift bags to people in person.

Lynn said...

Another great bag re-do. I like the torn edge and word tape (ribbon?). Seeing your lovely bags always reminds me to get going on my bags-to-recycle pile which seems to be growing on its own...LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It