Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - new art supplies!


 


So this gal may have gotten a few new art supplies even though she went in for watercolour paper only. The store owners were like, "We haven't seen you in 2 years!" I was like, "No, I came once last year but you had no stock of anything I wanted." 

And then there was more chatting and I ended up buying more stuff. Like a box of Holbein gouache. And 2 white Prismacolor Premier Pencils (Out of stock for all of 2021). And a new cool watercolour palette container. Which was actually something I wanted. To put in specific colours for my floral paintings. My current palettes had colours picked out for portraits and eye drawings. Of course I could still use them. Some people have just 1 watercolour palette and can paint a gazillion things. But apparently not this gal. *LOL*

Happy Wednesday friends!

P/s: Hope to play catch-up on your blogs this week. Life has been a tad crazy. I missed 2 days of posting last week because I was too tired and just went to bed. My sister tested positive for Covid 19 last week..and dad tested positive this past Sunday. And I am currently serving up 3 meals a day. Including the very early breakfast for the very very spoiled nephew. I am just surprised that I am still keeping up with the floral paintings for #the100dayproject. But just so you know, I bought the art supplies last week and have only so far managed to take a photo of them...and not actually use them. #lifeinapandemic


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Ugh - sorry to hear COVID hit your household. Good job keeping up with your floral paintings during that craziness.

Lizzyc said...

oh no.. I hope everyone is well by now.. take care of yourself...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It