Friday

Friday's Florals - a few more from #the100dayproject


 

65/100

So I may have fallen a little behind in posting for #the100dayproject. Still doing them daily but trying to challenge myself to try new techniques because I feel like some of my recent floral pieces are looking too similar. 

Since I missed drawing the eye, I decided to combine the eye with florals. On hindsight, I probably should have done it in watercolours and then work on the details with coloured pencils instead of doing everything in coloured pencils and then adding white highlights with a gel pen. This one was super time-consuming.

66/100

For this one I tried my best to do watercolours the conventional way. Adding colours in layers. Working on the details in coloured pencils. And then adding highlights with white gouache.

67/100


Going for the loose and abstract feel...

68/100

And of course, the overfilled vase look. *LOL*

P/s: Looking forward to catching up (aka finishing up the ones I started) this long holiday weekend! 4 blissful days of not having to wake up at the crack of dawn. Have a great weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - these four are all so different. Fun to see an eye sneaking its way into the florals.

Lizzyc said...

These look good.. love the flowers around the eye...no 66 is lovely too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It