Thursday

Thursday's desk: loose watercolour florals


 


Hello friends! How's your week going? I'm currently learning to paint loose watercolour florals (watching and painting along with some YouTube tutorials). 

Right now, I'm just learning how to paint basic blooms and leaves. Hope to progress to a floral bouquet next...and eventually a bird painting with florals. Or maybe a portrait with a floral background. Goals! *winks*

What about you? What are your currently working on?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! I'm spending every waking moment planning Boy Scout summer camp - not nearly as much fun as watercolors.

Lizzyc said...

ooo you are a natural! these examples look lovely.. I am not working on much at the moment!! I need to get some more mojo!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It