Thursday

This week's loose watercolour florals


 


So I discovered this artist on YouTube - Ellen Crimi-Trent and decided to just paint along with her this morning. And here is my loose watercolour florals in a mason jar! :)


She was right...you are so much looser in your brush strokes when you stand to paint as it enables you to utilize your entire arm.


The general composition is hers but you know me...I had to add more florals (and details) to make it somewhat my own. *winks*


This was done in under an hour! 


I think I might just start my days doing a loose watercolour floral painting....this was so much fun! 

Happy Thursday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I've never tried standing while doing watercolors. I have tried reclining (not recommended).

Lynn said...

Gorgeous painting! You are so talented in so many areas.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. I love the colors!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It