Friday

Double page spread for my guest designer stint at Stick It Down


 


This month I'm guest designing over at Stick It Down and here is my double page spread which features what the Yams ate in June. :)


It doesn't feature ALL the food I've made...just the ones I remembered to take photos of...before they got eaten. *winks* 


I did try to whip up some new-to-me recipes to keep the creative juices flowing. Yep, even the ugly donuts get to be in the family scrapbook. *LOL*


I kept the pages relatively simple by using the same patterned paper and repeating elements on both pages for cohesiveness.

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! Glad the donuts made the cut.

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic double pager! and great looking food. you are an amazing cook!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It