Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - my messy standing desk setup



On today's edition of Workspace Wednesday, let's have a look at my unglamorous and messy standing desk setup, shall we?

I have had this bamboo portable desk for years...which I would prop on the bed when I needed extra desk space to spread out my stuff (when I have multiple projects going at the same time...*winks*). The other day, I just put it on my actual desk and it was the perfect height for me to stand and paint! 

Of course, it also means extra space for me because I can use the space under the mini desk as a storage nook for even more stuff.  *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Now you need a second one to prop on the bed, lol!

Lizzyc said...

Thats a clever idea.. what a handy little shelf to have..

Pranali Ahuja said...

Really very informational blog on this Height Adjustable Table. Would buy one very soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It