Friday

This week's fun decorated paper bag project


 


Happy Friday friends! Here is this week's fun decorated paper bag project.:)


I wanted to use up the leftover foiled patterned paper (from last week's decorated paper bag project). Also had a strip of border punched paper left over from another project and used it here too. Don't you love it when seemingly random stuff thrown together just work? *hahaha...that might just be a "me" thing*.

It's my mum's birthday this weekend so I'll be busy in the kitchen. :)

See you next week!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice!

You have a seemingly endless amount of random bits and bobs. I have a seemingly endless amount of patterned paper. :D

Lizzyc said...

Sweet! Love the lacey background paper..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It