Thursday

This week's 5 minute card with scrap bits


 


Well, it's July and about time to start on the Christmas projects! *winks*


Last year I had a theme going because I had a gazillion Santa faces that I could incorporate on ALL my Christmas projects. This year, I'll be attempting to use up my random bits of Christmas stash. *uplifting music plays in the background*


This quick card only has 4 elements - 2 fussy-cut pieces, a wax seal sentiment and a sequin. :)

Happy Thursday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love it when you add a wax seal. Why don't I ever use them on my cards? Wonder what I am saving all my seals for? Thanks for reminding me to use up my stashed goodies.

Cindy deRosier said...

I had a wax seal kit when I was a kid and I was OBSESSED. I wonder what happened to it...

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous.. love the flourish... and hey I usually think about christmas cards in december.. and then it is a mad rush on creating! mind you I dont send out many cards these days!!

Activatecard said...


Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Thanks! Wells Fargo Activate Card

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It