Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - bird in a floral wreath watercolour painting


 


"Happy Workspace Wednesday!" chirped the birdie in my floral wreath painting. :) Just a fun colourful piece I did this morning to cheer myself up.

After a few weeks of finally being able to dine out, we are back to restrictions again for another month starting tomorrow because of the increasing number of COVID 19 cases in the community. :(

On a brighter note, no need to cook dinner for 10 for the next 4 Saturdays! More time to paint! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty! Yea for more painting time. Boo for more COVID.

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is really lovely.. and we are in a lockdown here too at the moment.. stay safe..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It