Friday

Friday's abstract floral watercolour painting


 


Happy Friday friends! Here is Friday's abstract floral watercolour painting that was done with flat brushes.

This was done mostly with the wet-on-wet technique. You don't get a lot of control using this technique because the paint flows to all the wet areas and may pool in some areas. But you get surprises when the piece dries. I think there's a soft ethereal quality to this painting with the blurred leaves and petals.

Not quite sure if I'm an abstract florals kind of girl...because I so want to go in and refine this piece with other mixed media supplies. *LOL*

Enjoy your weekend!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

It's so pretty - but I'd love to see a before-and-after of this and your mixed media refinement version.

paperpapier said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love this watercolour style painting very much.

Lynn said...

Truly gorgeous! You should continue with this medium. You have mad skills!

Lizzyc said...

ooo this is so pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It