Monday

Monday's Desk View - the ugly stage



Okay,  I started out painting a bird...which as usual got a little rounder as I added more paint. *winks* And then I dropped a loaded paintbrush on my paper *dramatic music plays in the background* So I had to start drawing a bunch of flowers to "cover" up the splatters. Eh...now it looks like the chubby bird loves flowers. Like a lot. *LOL*

Oh well, the ugly stage in my pieces last a long time.*hahaha* I keep persevering because I hate to waste art supplies in any way...which has worked in my favour because I get to use other supplies in my stash in order to "save" it. And there's this strange sense of satisfaction when you've "saved" a piece from total disaster. Could be a totally "me" thing. Hehehe.

Happy Monday friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Not just a "you" thing! I save projects from my own clumsiness or poor choices all the time. Sometimes, for the better!

Lizzyc said...

Well I love the bird among the flowers... and there is nothing wrong with chubby...(says me who is a chubby!!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It