Wednesday

A day in my life


 


For the last year or so, Wednesday afternoons have been reserved for running any errands out the house that are not within walking radius from my home. It's "Eat your own lunch Wednesday" for the rest of the Yams because it's also my rest day from home cooking. :)

Today I headed to town with my bestie for brunch (last day of free parking!)...of course, my cuisine of choice would be Japanese. :) (yes, this is week 2 of being able to dine out again! Yay!)


We also went to watch Fast and Furious 9 at the cinema... my second movie this year. I went in with low expectation because the franchise isn't great on strong plots but any action at this time beats staying at home these days, right? *winks*


I also stopped by Kiehl's to drop off a bagful of recyclables...38 in total. I love that they have a great recycling program. :)


I also stopped by the YSL Beauty counter to pick up my complimentary full-sized lipstick with no purchase required. I know, I had to re-read the text message I got several times...usually they give a travel-sized lipstick for helping out with a survey. It's a new product too. Even though these days my face mask wears more lipstick than my lips. *LOL*

There you have it...a day in my life...usually the most "exciting" day of the week. Hahaha!

Tell me about what's happening in your neck of the woods.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Fun to see a little peek into your life! My most "exciting" day (as you define it) is usually Friday.

Lizzyc said...

Sounds like this day was lots of fun, and doing something different from cooking.. I like cooking but I also like to have a break from it too! I haven't seen a movie in the theater in such a long time!!

Orchard Packaging USA said...

Orchard packaging is offering the high standard quality of Custom Lipstick Boxes . We incorporate good quality packaging of the products to make them look stylish in the market world. We have a team of experts to provide their expertise. Besides, we have up-to-date technology for good finishing details. Thus, to get the high-quality custom printing of the product, contact us. We ensure custom printing at very affordable rates. Hence, to distinguish your product in the market world we are available. We ensure ideal features of Lip Balm Packaging such as trendy prints. Besides, we provide these quality services at very reasonable rates. We have various special offers and discount deals for the customers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It