Thursday

This week's quick card using scrap bits


 


Hello friends! It's time for this week's quick card using scrap bits. :)


I used part of the doiley for Mummy Yam's birthday 2021 layout (shared on Tuesday's post) and had this piece leftover so I used it as the starting point for the card.


The kraft tag and ribbon came with recent skin care I bought....and I found this random piece of patterned paper that had "hello" written on it...made the sentiment for my card.


Added some bling and finished off with a cute fox waxed seal. :)

I think it turned out quite cute. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Yes, definitely cute!

Lynn said...

Yes, another clever and unique card. That fox wax seal is a real eye-catcher!

Lizzyc said...

Nice..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It