Friday

Friday's Florals: geraniums in terracotta pots


 

Geraniums in terracotta pots

I have been practising my loose florals every morning...here are some geraniums in terracotta pots for Friday's Florals. :)

Still have so much to learn about being "loose". So tempted to paint the individual blooms instead of blobs to represent flowers. *winks* Quite enjoyed painting the pots though. Except for the shadows. I always feel like mine looked like bad accidents.*LOL*

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is your best floral watercolor of the ones you've posted. I am jealous of your painting skills. Keep showing your talent and inspiring me.

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE this! Definitely my favorite of your florals. The clay pots are incredible.

Lizzyc said...

These pots of geraniums look great.. you have done a lovely painting...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It