Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a coordinating card and gift bag set



Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a coordinating card and gift bag set. Yep...still clearing off the fussy-cut bits from last week's layout (still on my desk..*winks*). I think I have one or perhaps 2 more projects to go with the bits.


The card is a lot more elaborate...a diecut, washi tape, a dimensional cupcake sticker and the fussy cut blooms.


I went with a simpler design for the bag - just some glittered patterned paper for the base, some fussy cut blooms and a "for you" dimensional sticker. It can be jazzed up with coordinating wrapping tissue and a bow for the actual gift-giving part...but for now, it is flat for easy storage. :)

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Man, I love me some fussy cutting! So fabulous, Yvonne!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these! LOVING the flowers and that cupcake!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Really cute! I love fussy cutting, too.

Lynn said...

The bag and matching card are super duper...no need for a gift... those are presents all by themselves!

Lizzyc said...

really lovely tag and bag!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It