Wednesday

Another pastel portrait



I'm definitely way way behind in my #the100dayproject this year. But I am happy with the portrait pieces that I did complete. :)


These days I find myself really drawn to my pastel pencils. I feel like a kid playing with chalk...mistakes are easily correctable and your hands get really dirty. You can't really get sharp details but the blurry effect is very flattering for portraits.


Like most of my portraits, I'm never done. Of course I thought I was done when I took photos of this portrait but as I was writing this post, I know where I need to go make adjustments once I finish this post. *LOL*


Happy month ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome! I totally hear you about seeing needed adjustments after the photo/scan/blog stage. Sigh.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, girl... just WOW! You are amazing!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It