Thursday

Using Valentine-themed stickers on food travel pages



I have a few of sheets of Bo Bunny Valemtine-themed stickers in my sticker stash for years. I've used a few in layouts featuring some couples in my life. But recently I discovered another way to use them...in my food layouts...ehh..because I have that kind of passion for great food! *winks*


I love when food is plated up in a visually appealing manner...it gets me excited to eat! If you were wondering where the "physical attraction" text came from, it was from the packaging of a sunscreen.


I went with two 4x6 photos so I didn't really have much "space" to decorate except on the photos. :)


Anyway, these pages are from my travel planner. And I'm still on last year's Sydney trip because I took a gazillion food photos (no skipping of meals when you are on Aussie soil!). This was dinner at a seafood restaurant in Darling Harbour.


This place offers a really yummy sticky date pudding - well-balanced and not too sweet.  :)


Let's not dwell on the fact that this gal had 2 desserts at dinner, shall we? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!! I STILL have A LOT of that Bo Bunny collection left!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! So fun you added V-day goodies to this!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL - love this idea! I definitely love food.

Lynn said...

I love that you get emotional over food presentation. Everything looks yummier when you dress up your photos with cute sayings and images.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It