Friday

Another page from the recipe planner - crispy pork belly



Today I'm sharing another family fave from the recipe planner - crispy pork belly. Whenever I make this dish, the Yams would be eating more rice than usual. :)


Prior to the whole stay-at-home situation, this was a dish I would order in a Chinese restaurant or a famous hawker stall because I thought it must be such a difficult dish to make since the meat was so succulent and juicy and the skin on top so crispy and yummy.

Apparently it was way easier than expected. And you could do it in an air fryer! The hardest part (for me) was actually piercing the holes on the skin because the skin is quite tough when it is raw.


Happy weekend friends!:)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the banner and the little lion!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic page for your recipe planner!! I had pork belly once and found it extremely rich!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

YUM! And I love the page. Very cool the way you used the various labels.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It