Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a quick gift box using food packaging



Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a quick gift box using food packaging. :)


Here is the original box - a red plastic box.

If you are wondering what gochujang is, it is a Korean spicy chilli paste that can be used as a marinate for meats or as a sauce to marry all the ingredients in a mixed rice bowl (bibimbap). One of my fave ways to use it is making spicy Korean chicken wings in my air fryer. You should see how Papa Yam and nephew #1 devour the wings!*LOL*


I kept the design simple and pretty flat.


I just cut patterned paper for the front and back panels and unified them with the Christmas lights.


Happy week ahead friends!:)

P/s: We are having spicy Korean wings for dinner tonight. *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

This is a super upcycled project. I will start to look at food containers with new interest. The thought of Korean chicken wings made my mouth water.

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome transformation! It's perfect for holding Christmas cookies. Or Christmas gochujang, lol.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It