Monday

Make Stuff Monday - fussy-cutting on a decorated paper bag



Are you a person who starts fussy-cutting elements on a sheet of patterned paper and can't stop until you're all done? Well, join the club because the reason why I can make quick projects from my scrap pile is because I have already cut the pieces into ready-to-use pieces. *winks*


Today's Make Stuff Monday is a quick project using fussy-cut elements and papers from a DCWV paper stack. Yep...another decorated paper bag. I was running low on paper bags to decorate since I typically bring my own shopping bags but with most of my buying now done online, I find myself having a new supply of paper bags to decorate (Yep...some of the retail stores here deliver their packages in paper bags).


I went for a totally flat decorated paper bag for easy storage and reusability. I think it's perfect for some homebaked goodies for a friend. :)


Happy week ahead friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those fussy cut flowers!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty! I love fussy cutting, both the look and actually doing it.

Lynn said...

So so pretty! You do create lovely bags. They are so gorgeous; I'm sure they get used many, many times!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It