Wednesday

This week's decorated paper bag



Sometimes I make a project just to use some cute supplies. Can you guess which were the ones that inspired this project? *winks*


If you guessed those cute embroidered elements (hedgehog, acorn, mushroom), give yourself a pat on the back!

Seriously though...how cute are they?! They are embroidered paper clips from Kikki K. I removed the paper clips to use for other project/s.


Love that my stash is decorated paper bags is growing again....they are really handy for last-minute gifts.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! And that adorable hedgehog caught my eye right away!

Cindy deRosier said...

The hedgehog was the first thing I saw. So cute!

Lynn said...

I gave myself a big pat on the back as I spotted the cute embroidered elements right away...great use of paper clips. I need to work on my gift bag stash too...thanks for the reminder....lovely bag!

Lizzyc said...

Oh that little hedgehog grabbed my eye as did the mushroom. so very cute..love the doiley!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It