Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a fun Christmas-inspired decorated mini folder



Hello friends! I' was feeling a little down over the weekend and decided to cheer myself up by making some Christmas projects! For this week's Make Stuff Monday, I challenged myself to make a fun Christmas-inspired decorated mini folder, :)


I even decorated the back of the folder! Yay...go me! *high fives all around*


Here's a full view of the front and back of the folder.

If you were observant, you would have noticed that there seems to be a large pocket holding some of the elements....


And you would be right! I decorated a yellow envelope with flat elements so that I can tuck in a card for the recipient. And I made a tag which the recipient can use to attach to a gift for someone else. You know how much I love the idea of re-gifting so that love gets spread around.


Here is a look at the interior which I also spruced up a little...can I get another "high five"?
I kept it simple because it will be loaded with some Christmas goodies anyway. :)

P/s: If you were wondering, "Hey, this gal must have made a dent in her Christmas stash..look at how much stuff she incorporated in this project!", then you must NOT know me very well. Because I have stuff to last me for years! *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sorry you were down :( I love love love love this! You know I love Christmas!! :) And you know I probably have as much Christmas stash as you!! LOL!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE the pop of yellow! And the fussy cut string of lights! Really cute project.

Lynn said...

Triple high fives! You did a fantastic job of decorating this folder...front and back!!! I love the idea of including some freebies for the recipient. You are so creative and thoughtful. This is way better than a Christmas card.

Lizzyc said...

Two high fives!! This looks marvelous very festive!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It